Thursday, October 14, 2010

31 Days of Halloween- Day 14

Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting

As soon as Josh got home on Monday he gave me my present from Michele. Oh my was I excited- an entire cake decorating kit! (Thank you again Michele!) I was so excited to make something! I have been searching for a few weeks for canned pumpkin. It's October, who would think you wouldn't be able to find pumpkin in the store, let alone 5 different stores. To my surprise, Josh went to the commissary on base and found canned pumpkin. He brought home 4 big cans yesterday. So, today I knew it was pumpkin cupcake time. The kids and I made pumpkin spice cupcakes with pumpkin cream cheese frosting. I used one of the tips from my kit and a real pastry bag. These cupcakes were so yummy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment